- More than nine years hands-on design experience with web development and graphic design.
- In depth knowledge of graphic design, photography and online media.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines, quick turnarounds, and in fast pace environments.
- Knowledgeable of design software; Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, etc.
- Team-oriented but also capable of working independently with minimal direction.
Graphic/Web Designer ArachnidWorks, Inc. Mar 2013 – Present
- Designed e-commerce sites using WordPress and CSS with payment gateways.
- Managed the launch process, domain, and hosting for several sites, often with short turnarounds.
- Redesigned websites while considering brand’s main audience and selling point.
- Mocked up sites in Photoshop and formulated layouts for multiple platforms.
- Setup WordPress with child theme while utilizing plugins and shortcodes.
- Discussed needs with clients, collaborated with team, and enacted solutions for problems.
- Modified PHP and CSS in Child themes for varying client needs.
- Tailored HTML emails for mass marketing promotions.
Assistant Graphic and Web Designer Pro Balance Knives July 2012 – November 2012
- Updated Pro Balance Knives website and social media accounts with new product information.
- Photographed new kitchen products and edited photos for upcoming promotions.
- Created high-end ads and instruction layouts for new kitchen product launch.
- Coordinated graphics and digital footage for Restaurant and Bar Show booth.
Graphic Designer/Advertising Director Mattress Warehouse November 2009 – March 2012
- Managed all print, television and online advertising production and scheduling.
- Created different versions of ROPs weekly for different newspapers.
- Produced POPs in advance for different monthly promotional events.
- Organized design materials and coordinated employees for annual NBC Health Expo.
- Worked closely with manager to update decal design for all fifty company trucks.
- Hand coded promotional emails and product pages using HTML.
- Animated new online company logo for generic Coast to Coast Mattress ads.
- Responsible for troubleshooting issues with Flash ads on MyFoxDC, NBC and WashingtonPost.com.
University of Maryland Baltimore County BA: Visual Art – Graphic Design
Graduated in Dec 2008, Honors: Cum Laude GPA : 3.6/4.0
Proficient on MAC and PC with the following software: Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Premiere), CSS, HTML, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel &PowerPoint).